Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A quick reunion at the Plantation


Located at C. Palanca Street, you can find the Plantation tucked in among the concrete jungle of Legaspi Village, Makati. On that street that screams Gweilos and The Balcony (formerly Bistro 101), Plantation holds in own with its menu of great food served at popular prices.

That January night we had a mini reunion of ad agency mates. My boy Siegfried who came home for a vacation after another 2 year stint at DDB Bahrain and Qatar is missing pork, really bad.


I ordered the Mediterranean Porkchops (195), their must try dish, Two big chops with sauce on the side and rice pilaf. Served at my table it was wafting with an inviting smell, calling me to"eat me at once." It was delicious, the pork was grilled perfectly and the sauce is just enough, I wanted more of the rice, though. My friends had chicken parmesan or parmigiana although I'm not a big fan of tomato-based dishes, They too were raving about it.

We also had nachos. and double orders of wedges, now the wedges were the bomb! ansarap
Beer was Buy one Take one before 10. So we helped ourselves with extra orders to last us til midnight.

No comments: