Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Is this the best pancit ever?



If you love chicharon (pork rinds) and I'm sure you do. Dansel's Pansit Palabok has LOTS and LOTS of it. Sometimes I ask myself if this a pansit with chicharon or a chicharon with pansit on the side?

This pansit is really, really good. The sauce is moist and not dry unlike Amber's. And it has other ingredients like squid, egg, and did i mention chicharon? The only pansit I can say that's up to par to this is the pansit of ATM in Marikina, a small takeout only place that delivers panist and other food, but I call theirs pansit lechon.

What you see above is an order good for 30 peeps priced at 880 per bilao. Their puto with cheese is good too P 370 per tray, while barbecue is 150 per 10 sticks. 
Yummy, you can take my word for it.

Dansel Special Pansit Palabok
252 Palanyag Road Gatchalian 2, Sucat Paranaque Metro Manila.
 +63(2)8290747.
They deliver

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! New pancit to try! Thanks, Chris....will order tmrw! Hugs

Unknown said...

Masarap ang pancit nila! Lots of chicharon, too!