Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Roast Duck Noodles, perfect for rainy days.

I love, love, noodles.
Noodles cheer me up when I'm down.
Noodles bring my tummy joy.
And this one just hits the spot.


Wai Ying's Roast Duck Noodles.
Roast Leg of duck on a bowl of hot steaming noodles
The oil of the roast duck leg blending with the soup is pure heaven.
And its a steal for less than 160 pesos here in Manila.

Wai Ying is found in Benavides Street Binondo.
Serving up delicious dimsum and congee.
But this one is what I order every time.
 
A new branch has opened near DLSU near W Taft building being constructed
Its not as good as the one in Binondo, but it can do for now.

You can read about my old post in Wai Ying here.
http://kainmanila.blogspot.com/2011/06/get-sum-dimsum-at-wai-ying.html


No comments: