Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Secret Recipe

The other night I had dinner with Yeyi at Secret Recipe. She got enslaved in graveyard shift and this is her first nightout with real people in over a month!

This bistro/ coffee shop is located at the 4th level of the Midtown wing of Robinson's Manila. I noticed they have trimmed down the number of available cakes. If you want a dessert fix, come to this place and try the Choco Indulgence (P110 for a big slice) it's a winner!

Now, if you want a taste of the extraordinary, I recommend you try their Tom Yum Spaghetti (P180). Neither a soup or a pure pasta dish, the TYS is a fusion of exotic Asian flavors, the well-liked Tom Yum, the Thai specialty and the Bolognese Spaghetti. Give your tastebuds a perk with mildly spicy, sour and refreshing flavor. This is what I always order and recommend my friends to try.

I also ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu (P 220). A generous sized chicken breast (Dude, Breast is good for you. Agree?) stuffed with creamy cheese and herbs. Cordon Bleu is still cordeon bleu, but theirs was pretty good.

And for dessert Choco Banana Cake. Good grief, we would've taken our time and savoring this dessert if the mall extended closing time. Sorry no pics for this post, I left my digicam at home.
Till then.

No comments: