Tuesday, November 4, 2008

off to highlands for All Saint's Day






all saints' day meant a whole day sweaty affair at the cemetery for our family.
this year, there's a major change.
after lunch, we proceeded to tagaytay highlands for the weekend.

my uncle was able to rent a log cabin that accommodated 5 families.
and it was great. and this was an understatement. the house was HUUUGGGE!

the rooms were as big as living rooms. the master bedroom even had its own spa.
in other words it was luxury all the way. the price tag- a hefty 1,000 US dollars per night! Ouch!

yep it was great family bonding all the way. i enjoyed the cool tagaytay weather.
the night was cold, but we felt warm and fuzzy inside. Everybody had fun, until I had to spoil their bliss with my snoring. hahaha! sorry but i haven't been sleeping much all week.

I had to wake up 5 am to go to the cemetery early. the past few days were i was on overtime.
i had fun with my cousins. Thanks to my uncles. Pics to be posted soon.

No comments: