Friday, December 5, 2008

Celebrity Sightings








Look what I found. Some of my old pics with celebs.
Some of the perks of my job. you get to hobnob with them.

Robin is super-fun to work with. Talk about discipline. This guy always arrives one hour before call time and has memorized his lines.
He never fails to give input on line delivery.
You can't help but notice his trademark action star stance, even if the situation doesn't call for it.
This guy is super humble and is very easy to work with.

I've worked with Kris Aquino for Purefoods.
Kris is super machika and friendly. All those rumors that
she's a snob are pure lies. Although she has a few quirks,
that's just probably her style.

Ruffa Mae is such a darling and a pro.
She is as wacky on cam as she is off-cam.
I think she is probably the most fun person I've met.
And energy level is that of hyper kid.

to be continued...

No comments: