Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stupidity is Bliss

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I am Ma. Rosario Liboon, I come from the beautiful city of Pangasinan...City!

SHE'S GOT THE LOOK CONTESTANT

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I am Carmelita Hernandez, I come from Pasay City and I want to be a medicine!

ANOTHER SHE'S GOT THE LOOK CONTESTANT

Magandang Tanghali po, ako po si Luzviminda Cortez mula sa Camarines Sur, sumalangit na po ang inyong kaluluwa!

MISS GAY PHILIPPINES CANDIDATE

BB. PILIPINAS PAGEANT NIGHTHOST: If you only had one of the five senses, what would you want to have?
CANDIDATE: Uhm... the sense of sight.
HOST: And why is that?
CANDIDATE: Uhm, because...because I have beautiful eyes.

More from Bb. Pilipnas
HOST: So you live not far from here. So, how did you come here? Did you walk or did you ride?CANDIDATE: Um, of course "did you ride."

OVERHEARD FROM A GIRL NA GALIT SA KARARATING NA BOYFRIEND SA STARBUCKS GIRL: My God you're so late. Where did you... Where have you ...Where do you...saan ka ba galing???

No comments: